by Jon Rappoport
January 6, 2018
|Inside the psyche of the individual, something is going on. Something profound.|
The creative impulse.
This is where the life blood of the soul lives.
Human beings chained to The Mechanical don't realize it. They're looking for the next resolution to the next problem.
The creative impulse can't be taken apart and separated into discrete elements. It can't be sliced and diced. It can't be made into an equation.
A person learns about his own creative impulse by acting on it. By creating.
This is far too simple for academics and "professionals."
A revolution occurs when the individual throws off the shroud of consensus reality and creates what he truly wants to.
Life is never the same again.
The creative impulse carries with it just one imperative: CREATE.
Decide what to create and do it.
That isn't hard to understand.
When a person creates what he wants to, he establishes a new channel(s) of self-knowledge beyond words. He grasps an inner connection to the core of his being. He experiences it first-hand.
Time and time again, I have read writers who compose works about creativity. Inevitably, they come to a point where they add some extra piece: it is the really "the universe" that is "giving a person permission to create"; there is a "field" the individual taps into in order to create; there is a "collective consciousness" that is entered.
On and on it goes. Whereas, in fact, THE INDIVIDUAL CREATES. PERIOD.
There is no extra aspect that somehow determines and rules the creative impulse.
To create or not to create; that is the question.
That is the basic question which determines human psychology. If the answer is YES, you get one dynamic psychology. If the answer is NO, you get another essentially passive psychology, and then you also get endless problems, which are misunderstood.
In my mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, I include profound imagination exercises which, when practiced on a daily basis, can help bring an individual's creative impulse front and center, and can help him unleash his creative power.
This is the underlying goal of my work.
|Here are the full contents of my collection Exit From The Matrix:|
First, my new audio presentations:
* INTRODUCTION: HOW TO USE THE MATERIALS IN EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* 50 IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* FURTHER IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* ANESTHESIA, BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT, ECSTASY
* ANCIENT TIBET AND THE UNIVERSE AS A PRODUCT OF MIND
* YOU THE INVENTOR, MINDSET, AND FREEDOM FROM "THE EXISTENCE PROGRAM"
* PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND EXERCISES
* CHILDREN AND IMAGINATION
* THE CREATIVE LIFE AND THE MATRIX/IMAGINATION
* PICTURES OF REALITY AND ESCAPE VELOCITY FROM THE MATRIX
* THIS WOULD BE A VERY DIFFERENT FUTURE
* MODERN ZEN
* THE GREAT PASSIONS AND THE GREAT ANDROIDS
Then you will receive the following audio seminars I have previously done:
* Mind Control, Mind Freedom
* The Transformations
* Desire, Manifestation and Fulfillment
* Altered States, Consciousness, and Magic
* Beyond Structures
* The Mystery and Magic of Dialogue
* The Voyage of Merlin
* Modern Alchemy and Imagination
* Imagination and Spiritual Enlightenment
* Dissolving Stress
* The Paranormal Project
* Zen Painting for Everyone Now
* Past Lives, Archetypes, and Hidden Sources of Human Energy
* Expression of Self
* Imagination Exercises for a Lifetime
* Old Planet, New Planet, New Mind
* The Era of Magic Returns
* Your Power Revealed
* Universes Without End
* Building a Business for Success
I have included an additional bonus section:
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies (pdf document)
* My book, The Ownership of All Life (pdf document)
* A long excerpt from my briefly published book, Full Power (pdf document)
* My 24 articles in the series, "Coaching the Coaches" (pdf document)
And these audio seminars:
* The Role of Medical Drugs in Human Illness
* Longevity One: The Mind-Body Connection
* Longevity Two: The Nutritional Factors
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the documents and books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
What has been called The Matrix is a series of layers. These layers compose what we call Reality. Reality is not merely the consensus people accept in their daily lives. It is also a personal and individual conception of limits. It is a perception that these limits are somehow built into existence. But this is not true.
What I've done here is remove the lid on those perceived limits. This isn't an intellectual undertaking. It's a way to open up space and step on to a new road, with new power.